Andrew E. Arterbury
• A “Major Review” of F. Scott Spencer’s Luke.” in Interpretation: A Journal of Bible and Theology, Vol. 76, Issue 1, p. 66–68, January 2022.
• “Reflections on “The Search for the Historical Jesus”” a Keynote Address for the Presidential Scholars Society Dinner, held October 21, 2021 at East Texas Baptist University.
Kimlyn J Bender
• T & T Clark Handbook of Ecclesiology (Paperback), October 2022, with co-author Dr. D. Stephen Long, SMU.
• Adaptive Church: Collaboration and Community in a Changing World, 2022. • “The Value and Impact of Servant Leadership Discourse in Religious Leadership” (a chapter) in The Palgrave Handbook of Servant Leadership, 2022, with co-author Jack Barensten. • “The Craft of Theology and Qualitative Research” (a chapter) in The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Theology and Qualitative Research, p. 27-37, 2022. • “Network-Based Christianity in the Pacific Northwest: Evolution of the Emerging Church or New Organizational Form?” (a chapter) in The Emerging Church, Millennials, and Religion, Vol. Vol. 2: Curation and Duration, p. 172-202, 2022. • “Three Ways Collaborative Partnerships Can Sustain Mission and Ministry” (Online) in Christianity Today Blog Forum, July 6, 2022. • “Pandemic restrictions can push our church practices to become more local” (Online magazine) in Faith & Leadership, February 8, 2022, with co-author Dr. Steve Taylor.
• with Nigel Rooms, presented “Publishing Workshop” at Practical Theology Guild, held May 31, 2022 in McMaster Divinity College, Hamilton, Ontario. • “Pulled by Hope: Innovation and Imagination for a Changing Church” at South Main Baptist Church Summer Seminar, held August 7, 2022 in Houston, TX. • “Collaborative Partnerships as a Way of Life” at University of Victoria, Centre for Studies in Religion & Society, held October 7, 2021 in Victoria, British Columbia. • “Leadership as Being With: Practical Wisdom for Collaborative Christian Leadership” at Evangelische Theologische Faculteit, Institute of Leadership and Social Ethics Conference, held October 8, 2021 in virtual with attendees in Leuven, Belgium. • with Dana Robert, William Gregory, David Scott and Tyler Lenocker, presented “Going Far Together: The Conditions for Collaborative Mission” at American Society of Missiology, held June 18, 2022 in Notre Dame, IN. • “Leading in Times of Crisis” at The Discover Conference, held June 25, 2022 in Waco, TX. • “The Craft of Writing a Journal Article” at British and Irish Association of Practical Theology (BIAPT) Annual Meeting, held July 11, 2022 in virtual.
Rebecca Poe Hays
• “Gratitude, Grace, and the Good Story” at Baylor University Management Department Faculty Retreat, held August 17, 2022 in Belton, TX.
John Bentley White
• “Fragrances of Life and Death” in Truett Lenten Devotional Guide 2022, April 2022. • “The More Excellent Way: Measuring Love as a Virtue in Adolescent Christian Athletes” in Lilly-Project for the Future Church, July 2022, with co-authors Brian Gamel and Andrea Ettekal.
• “Sports Ministry as Evangelism: Christian Witness to the People and Culture of Sports” at Evangelism Summit 2022 - Magnify Our Witness, held February 19, 2022 in First Methodist Waco, Texas.
• “Theological Instruction with Racial Inclusion as an Aim “ at Baptist World Alliance, held July 13, 2022 in Birmingham, AL.___